Fuel is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic front-end web developer/designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing websites and user interfaces for web-based applications. Strong creative skills, the ability to work efficiently in a team and a passion for the web are key. This is a full-time position.
What’s the job like?
You will be working along side a talented team of web developers, experienced software developers, and expert analytics & marketing teams. If you’re interested in working with an exceptional team of techies in a fun environment, come join us! We love what we do. Fuel is a full-service digital agency, so the successful candidate will be working on multiple projects simultaneously and exposed to many aspects of our industry.
Responsibilities for this role:
- UI/UX design
- Application prototyping
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic/interaction design or related discipline
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles
- Practitioner of web standards and responsive design
- Proven experience designing customer facing websites and application interfaces
- Experience designing using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects essential
Experience with the following is a plus, but not required:
- CMS experience; specifically WordPress and Expression Engine
To be considered, provide the following:
- Resume with cover letter
- Link(s) to online portfolio and relevant work